Skip to main content

Inviting your family to establish permanent residency

is an exciting step in establishing yourself in the United States

The Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) allows a U.S. citizen or permanent resident to request that their eligible relative come to the United States for permanent residency. We can help you understand the process, the timeline, and the eligibility requirements necessary to satisfy USCIS.

Get Your Free Consultation

After an accident you need to act right away.

All auto accident consultations are free and carry no obligation.

Sign up for our eNews
And get our Car Accident Crash Book